This year Target launched their Ingest API to accept supplier product images, marketing copy and other attributes more efficiently from Syndigo’s CXH platform. After connecting to Target’s own LaunchPad and Pipeline tools, the process for ingesting and managing supplier content can deliver more powerful digital experiences for Target guests.
Syndigo and Target are offering an opportunity for suppliers who have questions about the process or want to gain more insights. Through Syndigo’s accurate data verification and comprehensive eCommerce capabilities to drive online engagement through content, Syndigo and Target can help you make your product detail pages come alive, maintain a high level of content integrity, and drive more engaging guest experiences.
Request the recording for a detailed and engaging webinar designed to help suppliers like you execute your content programs for better results. You will learn:
- What makes a successful listing online with Target
- The Target Ingest process and content health initiative
- Getting whitelisted: Why the first 20 items are so important
- How to publish your content successfully through CXH
- Avoiding common mistakes when submitting product content
- How CXH delivers direct feedback on content completeness, error tracking and content delivery
Request the recording to learn how you can deliver more complete product content to Target the first time, while streamlining your content processes. Sign up now to learn how your content can drive better engagement and more sales.