Best Practices and Insights into ADA Compliance
Wednesday, March 23rd, 10 am CST
Accessible content has evolved from an afterthought to being an integral step in the content creation process, that needs to adhere to certain legal requirements. Progressive countries push toward higher standards of compliance while brands and retailers work swiftly to keep up with the latest trends.
So here we are – anxious, concerned, and motivated to build inclusive content that is consumable by all, while creating the best online shopping experience possible.
What deadlines should you be aware of to ensure your content isn’t pulled from the top recipients? What compliance standards or supplemental files are needed to create these experiences? What tools can you use to quickly deliver compliant and engaging experiences?
Join us for an insightful webinar where you will learn about:
- The latest ADA Compliance trends and WCAG requirements across retail sites
- Best practices, including tips and tricks on creating content (e.g., intuitive and semantic HTML, enriched metadata, and inclusive assets, etc.)
- Tools and templates brands and retailers can leverage to ensure content is compliant (e.g., standardized HTML, designed layouts, closed captioning, etc.)
- How brands can best prepare for these trends and publish compliant content
- How retailers can utilize Syndigo’s proven process to ensure their site is compliant